Thursday, January 21, 2010

Utterly Engaged Tablescape Design Challenge-Inspiration Board

As you all know I entered in the Utterly Engaged "Spanking New Year Party" for a design challenge. Thank you for all that showed up to support me!!! If you stayed till the end you know that I didn't win. =( But that is okay because it's not about winning here. I made a lot of great contacts, it was a wonderful experience and I most of all I had a blast with my vendors and friends that came out.

There were a total of 15 tables. I was so amazed at how everyone was completely unique and they interpreted it so differently. We are still not allowed to share pictures from the contest until the magazine has been published so I ask that you stay tuned and patient. I know I'm so eager to share with you all too! But in the meantime here is a jpeg of my inspiration board.


No comments:

Post a Comment