Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Baby Shower

I had the privilege of helping a friend throw a baby shower.  The shower was going to be neutral since we didn't know the sex of the baby. I didn't do a traditional pastel shower (nothing wrong with that!), but instead I played up bold colors such as yellow, orange and red. I incorporated daisies and bees to keep it cute and fun. 


Table cloth that had bright flowers and bees on the border. I placed yellow tablecloths underneath for a pop of color. 
 
"Congratulations" banner using coasters and cut out letters

Daisy stickers that I added to yellow paper cups to tie into the theme, give interest and dimension.

Polka dot baking cup (hard to see) and topped with a daisy pick. 

The mother to be wanted something simple, so the room was definitely understated but still fun.  










No comments:

Post a Comment